Drake Hogestyn is an American actor who came to media spotlight after starring in the hit American series Days of Our Lives. He has starred in numerous movies and TV series including Criminal Minds, Night Sins, Generation and other many more.
Drake Hogestyn has married his childhood sweetheart’ Victoria Hogestyn on 31st December 1986. The couple has shared four children together; one son and three daughters.
Who is Drake Hogestyn Married to?
Drake Hogestyn is a happily married to his school sweetheart Victoria Hogestyn. The couple shared their wedding vows on 31st December 1986. They liked each other since their childhood. Before marriage, the couple dated each other for some years they married later.
How many Children Does Drake Hogestyn have?
Drake and his wife Victoria are blessed with four children. They welcomed their first son Ben Hogestyn on27th April 1983and later they welcome their three daughters Alexandra, Whitney, and Rachael. Currently, he is happily residing with his wife and four children in Malibu, CA without any controversies and rumor related to their married life.
Drake Hogestyn’s Professional Career
Drake Hogestyn started his career by entering into a talent search through Columbia Pictures, in which around 750k contestants had participated. Fortunately, he became one of 30 participants to get selected. Drake got his first role in the series, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. After some minor roles, he got his role in the opera soup Days in Our Lives in the year 1986. That role elevated his career.
In the year 1998, Shelley Long offered him a role in Kelly, Kelly. However, the schedule of the series, Days of Our Lives and filming of the pilot episode of Kelly, Kelly conflicted. That’s why Robert Hays replaced him in the role. Also, Drake has starred in the series like Other World, Generation, Beverly Hills Cowgirl Blues, and other many more. Currently, he is busy with Days of Our Lives and Criminal Mind. He won three-time Soap Opera Digest Awards and was also nominated for two Online Film awards.
What is the Net Worth of Drake Hogestyn in 2019?
Drake Hogestyn is a successful personality in the entertainment industry who earns a great sum of money from his professional career as an actor. As of 2019, he has an estimated net worth of around $2.5 Million. He has starred in numbers of award-winning movies, TV series, and videos including Days of Our Lives, Beverly Hills Cowgirl Blues, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Otherworld, Criminal Minds and many more. So, he definitely earned a heavy sum of money from these movies and series.
Besides these, Drake owned a house in Malibu CA. The mansion occupies the area of 6,344 sq ft which was built in the year 2002 and Hogestyn bought for around $2.9 Million in 2003. The lavish house features five bedrooms, eight bathrooms along with well-furnished rooms and marvel stairs. Also, the house featured a great swimming pool in its backyard and also has a great area of car parking. It is known that it was sold for about $4.45 million. As of now, he living a lavish life in Malibu California with his family.
Drake Hogestyn’s Quick Facts
- Drake Hogestyn was born as Donald Drake Hogestyn on 29th September 1953, in Fort Wayne, Indiana, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, Drake is 66 years old and his horoscope is Libra.
- He is the son of Bill Hogestyn (father) and Shug Hogestyn (mother).
- Drake holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
- He completed his high school from North Side High School and later, attended the University of South Florida.
- Drake has an estimated net worth of around $2.5 million.
- He was happily married to Victoria Hogestyn on 31st December 1986.
- Darke has four children, Ben Hogestyn, Alexandra, Whitney, and Rachael.
- He has a stunning personality with a tall height of 6 feet 2 inches.
- Drake is active on some social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook.