Daddy is a famous Puerto Rican singer, songwriter, rapper, actor, and record producer. He is widely popular as the King of Reggaeton by music critics and fans alike. Besides these, he is one of the musicians who first fused different styles of music to create and popularized a new genre of music.
As we all know, he tied the knot to Mireddys Gonzalez. Let’s know about his wife, past affairs, children, and many more.
Who is Daddy Yankee Wife?
Daddy Yankee is married to the Puerto Rican girl, Mirredys Gonzalez Ayala in the year 1994. Both of them are a bit private about their personal life but it is surprising that the power couple is together for more than two decades. In the period of 23 years of their marital relationship, there are no rumors of their separation or divorce rumors. Moreover, they are also not spotted getting in any kinds of arguments and fights so far.
It is said that his wife, Mireddys is not so popular except being married to Daddy Yankee. But she is actually the CEO and manager of a well-known singer Daddy Yankee’s record company, EL Cartel Records.
Past Affairs and Relationships
Well, talking about his past affairs and relationships, Daddy Yankee was in a relationship with Paula DeAnda before marriage who is an American singer and also a songwriter. Similarly, he was in a relationship with a girl, Yamlet Ayala Gonzalez with whom he shared a daughter. Besides this, nothing much is available about his affairs with other girls.
Does Daddy Yankee have kids?
Daddy Yankee is famous as the King of Reggaeton, but as it turns out, his kids are just as cool. He had his first daughter, Yamilette, at 17 years old with his girlfriend, Yamlet Ayala Gonzalez. Moreover, he has shared a daughter Jesaaelys and a son Jeremy with his wife Mireddys González.
Although the 40-year-old singer keeps his family life pretty private. As of now, whether Daddy and his family are enjoying a tropical vacation or attending an award show together, there’s no denying the love in this family.
- Daddy Yankee was born on 3rd February 1977, in San Juan, Puerto Rico, the United States to Ramon Ayala (father)and Rosa Rodriguez (mother).
- As of 2019, he is 42 years and his birth sign is Aquarius.
- He has two siblings, Melvin Ayala, and Nomar Ayala.
- Daddy was declared as the Most Influential Hispanic Artist by CNN in the year 2009.
- He has collaborated with many famous musicians such as Natti Natasha, Luis Fonsi, Ally Brooke, Normani Kordei, Dinah Jane, Lauren Jauregui, Camila Cabello, Justin Bieber, and many more.
- Daddy has an estimated net worth of about $3 million.
- He has a height of 5 feet 7 inches with a weight of 78Kg.
- Daddy is quite active on various social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube.