Travis Pastrana is an American stunt performer as well as a motorsports athlete. He is a man with multiple achievements in the field of motor-racing and stunts is a three-time motocross racing champion. Along with this, he was also managed to become a part of the famous American auto racing company NASCAR.
With his career, Travis has managed to grab up numerous awards, fandom, and a huge sum of net worth.
What’s Travis Pastrana’s Net Worth 2019?
Travis Pastrana Net Worth and Salary: Travis Pastrana has an estimated net worth of around $30 million as of 2019. He has earned this amount through endorsements and his participation in various racing and stunts events such as The X Games, Red Bull X Fighters, Dew Tour, Rally America, and so on. As per some online sources, the NASCAR racing driver tends to make millions each year as a salary depending upon the experience of driving and racing.
|Net Worth in 2019||$30 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Stunt Performer and Motorsports Athlete|
As Travis has been involved with NASCAR’s 29 events, his earning is definitely an outcome of the same but the actual amount is not available at the moment. Besides his racing career, he has also summed up his money with the help of his MTV show named Nitro Circus. Along with this, he has also made several appearances in TV series such as On Pace with Pastrana among others. Also, he is involved in brand endorsement activities for Suzuki, Subaru.
Currently, Travis resides with his family in Davidsonville, Maryland. He is living a lavish life at Maryland with his wife Lyn-Z Adams and two children. Talking about his house, it is no less than a five-star hotel but the actual worth is still missing from the media. Also, his car collections list is missing from the media.
Travis Pastrana’s Career
- Travis Pastrana started his professional racing career in the year 2000, and at the initial stage of his career, he managed to win the AMA National Championship.
- Also, he was an awesome player in an annual sports event called X Games, and bags three gold medals in a row in 1999, 2000, and 2001.
- Travis has managed to win 10 gold medals in the X Games.
- He showed his excellence by debuting in the Race of Champions, Intl motorsport event in the year 2003. Also, Travis participated and played the NASCAR Sports event.
- Apart from that, he competed in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
His Career as Stunt Performer
Travis is also a stunt performer who competed in the first-ever Red Bull Straight Rhythm competition, riding in the Open Class on a Suzuki RM-Z 450 with a Honda CR500 engine swap. Currently, he is regarded as one of the greatest racers of all time along with Rusty Wallace.
Tarvis runs a show which he produced called Nitro Circus which was founded in the early 2000s and it featured him and his fellow extreme sports athletes performing stunts around the world. The show first started as a series of DVD’s and later turned into an MTV series and finally an official world tour.
In the year 2016, the show was then transformed into an extreme sports competition in Salt Lake City. Travis and the crew of Nitro Circus have appeared in the music video for Spaceship by Puddle of Mudd.
Awards and Achievements
With his involvement in racing championships, Travis Pastrana has won three motocross racing championships which include the 2000 AMA 125cc National championship, the 2001 125cc East Coast Supercross Championship, as well as 125cc Rose Creek Invitational. He won his first World Freestyle Championship at the age of fourteen in 1998.
Travis Pastrana’s Interesting Facts
- Travis Pastrana was born Travis Alan Pastrana on 8th October 1983, in Annapolis, Maryland, in the United States of America.
- As of 2019, his age is 36 years old while his horoscope is Libra.
- He is the son of Robert Pastrana (father) and Debby Pastrana (mother).
- He is the only child of his parents and was interested in racing from an early age.
- Travis holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnical background.
- He attended Anne Arundel Community College and later, joined the University of Maryland.
- He has made great achievements and success as extreme motorsport.
- Tarvis an estimated net worth of around $30 million as of 2019.
- He is married to pro skateboarder Lyn-Z Adams Hawkins since the year 2011.
- Tarvis has two daughters named, Addy Ruth and Bristol Murphy.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch and his body weight is around 88 kg.
- Tarvis is active on various social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.