Kimberly Guilfoyle is an American television personality who previously worked on Fox News’s show The Five. After leaving Fox News in the year 2018, he joined a pro-Trump PAC as its vice chairwoman.
Kimberly has earned a decent amount of money from her professional career in TV shows and politics.
What is Kimberly Guilfoyle Net Worth and Salary?
Kimberly Guilfoyle has an estimated net worth of around $5 million as of 2019. Working in one of the best media houses as well as in the legal firm, she has been able to collect a decent amount of money as her bank balance. Normally, employees at Fox News receive a salary of around $65k but since Kimberly is an experienced reporter, she reportedly received an average annual salary of around $850k from the Fox Network.
|Net Worth in 2019||$5 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Income Source||Television Personality|
Further, her book was endorsed by President Trump himself in the year 2015 which added a huge amount of value to her net worth. As of now, Kimberly is enjoying her lavish lifestyle and is quite satisfied with her earning. However, she has not disclosed other information regarding her car collection and other properties.
What is the worth of her House?
Kimberly and her husband Gavin Newsom owned a house in Bridgehampton, New York. However, after their divorce in the year 2006, they left the house. As of now, Kimberly owns a house in Central Park West which was reportedly bought for around $3.4 million in the year 2015.
After buying the house, she totally revamped her 28-sq-ft lawn. Further, her house has a large living room which is 27-sq-ft with a fireplace.
Where is Kimberly Guilfoyle from?
Kimberly Guilfoyle is from San Francisco, California, in the United States of America. As he was born in the United States, he holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical background. He was born to a Puerto Rican mother and an Irish father.
Kimberly graduated from her high school education at Mercy High School. After that, she graduated from the University of California, before joining the University of San Francisco School of Law from where she earned her Juris Doctor in the year 1994.
It is known that Kimberly interned at the San Francisco district attorney’s office and did a few jobs on the side. Later, she went to study at Trinity College, Dublin, in Ireland where she published research papers in international children’s rights and European Economic Community law.
The career of Kimberly Guilfoyle
- Kimberly Guilfoyle began her career in San Francisco as a prosecutor but later lost the job due to certain political reasons in the year 1996.
- After that, she moved to Los Angeles looking for better options.
- She worked for around four years as a Deputy District Attorney during which period she assigned with cases including domestic violence, kidnapping, robbery, arson, sexual assault, homicide, among others.
- Later, she was re-hired in the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office as an Assistant District Attorney in the year 2000 where she served for four years until 2004.
- In this position, Kimberly gained much publicity along with lead prosecutor James Hammer in the year 2002 for their work.
Being an attorney, she started appearing in television programs that required legal knowledge in the year 2004. After that, she moved to New York where she began hosting the program named Both Sides on Court TV.
At the same time, she began working as a legal analyst on Anderson Cooper 360°. In the year 2006, Kimberly joined Fox News Channel as a host of the weekend shows The Lineup.
Over the years she served as a guest host on Hannity, On the Record, Justice with Judge Jeanine, Fox and Friends, and so on. In the year 2011, Kimberly was selected as a co-host of news and talk show The Five which proved to be a very famous show.
Later, she began co-hosting Outnumbered in the year 2014 and appeared weekly on The O’Reilly Factor‘s recurring segment Is it Legal? until the show’s cancellation in the year 2017.
Kimberly released an autobiographical book in the year 2015 titled Making the Case: How to Be Your Own Best Advocate.
Awards & Achievements
Kimberly has won several awards, including Prosecutor of the Month from the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office, and an award for being Outstanding Woman of the Year from the City of San Francisco.
Also, she got another award, Special Civil Rights Award from New York City in 2004. On the following year, she was also named as USO Entertainer of the Year.
- Kimberly Guilfoyle was born Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle on 9th March 1969, in San Francisco, California, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, her age is 50 years old while her horoscope is Pisces.
- She is the daughter of Anthony Guilfoyle (father) and Mercedes Guilfoyle (mother).
- Her mother is a Puerto Rican while her father is of Irish descent.
- She has a brother named Anthony Guilfoyle.
- Kimberly holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical background.
- She released an autobiographical book in the year 2015 titled Making the Case: How to Be Your Own Best Advocate.
- Kimberly has an estimated net worth of around $5 million as of 2019.
- She has a son named, Ronan Anthony Villency.
- She stands at a good height of 5 feet 2 inches while her body weight is around 57kg.
- Kimberly is quite active on various social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.