- Leap Through Floors and Walls?- Wavlink AV500 adapter kit reduces network interference and increases network stability by allowing networks to go through walls, floors, or buildings.
- Extend 300Mbps wireless Wi-Fi coverage across the house?- If you’re in an area with no wifi or limited wifi speed and range, the Powerline Adapter Kit will extend your Wi-Fi network to every ease.
- Is a 500Mbps Wired Network Good for Streaming HD Video?- It provides customers with consistent and high-speed data transfer thanks to sophisticated Home Plug AV technology, which boosts wired speeds up to 500Mbps, 2.5x quicker.
- Is it simple to set up ?- Connect via ethernet cable by plugging the Primary Extender into an accessible power outlet near your router or modem. Connect a second Secondary Extender for numerous rooms, if necessary.
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION? – We provide a 90-day money-back guarantee, a one-year quality guarantee, and a free replacement service. We also offer technical support seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Now is a great time to buy since you don’t have to worry about anything.
- Customer Service: contact us if you have any queries or issues.
Wavlink AV500 Powerline Extender With Ap.Setup
No software or further configuration is required for setup.
- Plug one extender into a nearby power source and connect your ethernet to your existing router.
- Plug in the second extender and attach it to any devices using an Ethernet connection as well.
- Your Wavlink AV500 Powerline Extender Setup should automatically detect and establish a robust connection. It’s really that simple.
- Ergonomic Design in a Small Package.
- The Powerline Extender’s tiny size enables for unobtrusive installation on any wall or behind media centre cabinets, resulting in a secure, dependable, and steady Internet connection in areas where WiFi signals are weak. Meanwhile, the small size blends well with most house decor, and you can simply plug it in without blocking other outlets.
- By prioritising your Powerline network traffic to the devices that matter most to you, Quality of Service Protocols improve network efficiency.
- Voltage ranges from 100 to 240 volts.
- What’s included in the package?
- 2 AV500 Powerline Extender AV500 Powerline Extender AV500 Powerline Extender with Ap.Setup
- 2 Ethernet RJ-45 Cables
- 1 Quick Setup Instructions
- 1 Warranty Card is included with the package.
Setup for the Wavlink Av500 Powerline
The WAVLINK Powerline AV500 is a high-capacity Wi-Fi extension kit with a dependable and steady internet connection. Wavlink also has wireless capabilities, allowing you to expand the range of your existing Wi-Fi router/AP. It’s perfect for intensive internet use, such as buffer-free 4K HD video streaming, online gaming, video chats, surfing, and more. It also assists you in converting your electric circuitry into a speedy wireless network. Continue reading for a step-by-step walkthrough of the Wavlink Av500 Powerline Setup: –
Wavlink Powerline Av500 Features
- It also has extensive ranges, allowing you to expand your own Wi-Fi network up to 100 metres.
- Speed: It also offers fast speeds of up to 500Mb/s without any hiccups or disruptions when many devices are used at the same time.
- Encryption: This Wi-Fi equipment is extremely dependable and safe thanks to 128-bit AES encryption and WPA2-PSK security.
- Signal: Regardless of how many thin or big walls or barriers around you. This extender does a great job of giving you the fastest speeds available.
- One-Click Connection: It also allows users to connect to a wireless network with a one button press. Also, without having to fiddle with the settings on each device separately, click on the Wavlink powerline.
- Compact: It’s about the size of a credit card, making it extremely lightweight and portable for you to carry around as needed.
- Wavlink WL-NWP502M2 Av500 Powerline PDF Manual: Click here to get the Wavlink WL-NWP502M2 Av500 Powerline PDF Manual.
Setup the Wavlink Wavlink AV500 extension as the control point
The setup method for the Wavlink AV500 Setup Powerline as an ap.setup is provided here. One by one, the method is traded, and this information will be sufficient for your help.
- For your AV500 repeater, connect to the electrical power source.
- Toggle the Access Point switch and connect the Ethernet wire of the router to the LAN socket of the extender.
- Now, on your device, access the Wi-Fi list and join the default Wi-Fi network to the Extender.
- On the connected screen, open any tab and choose ap.setup in the address box, and then press Enter.
- Ask for a password and username that unlocks a tab on the site. Type ‘admin’ as the choice in both locations and click ‘Login’.
- To enter the next Wavlink Extender configuration screen, select Wizard – Pick Access Point.
- Create a new SSID, password, and security.
- Now, wait until there is a whole progress bar and wait another 60 seconds for more.
- After re-configuration and rebooting, the Wavlink AV500 repeater may now function as an Access Point.