After having a hectic day at work or when you are tired, it is essential to have a good and deep sleep. But our comfort plays a huge role when we try to have a proper sleep. And if you want to be comfortable, you need to sleep on a comfortable mattress.
When you sleep on the wrong mattress, it will not only hamper your sleep but can cause various health issues such as back pain, insomnia, and many more. Nowadays, when you want to buy a mattress, you will find a plethora of options available. But there are a few things you should keep in mind.
Centuary mattress is an excellent option for those who are willing to purchase a good product. In this article, let us take a look at some of the essential things that one should keep in mind when choosing a mattress.
When you go to buy a mattress, the first thing to check is the size. You can find various sizes of mattresses available in the market. It is essential to choose a product that fits perfectly in your bed; otherwise, it will keep moving around. There are various sizes of mattresses available such as single size, double size, queen size, and king size. Each of these products has different dimensions.
1. Single size: A single size mattress has the dimension of 75 x 36 inches. This is a perfect size for children but might feel cramped for adults.
2. Double size: Double size mattress comes with a dimension of 72 x 48 inches or 75 x 60 inches. For a single adult, this will be enough space, but for couples, the space might feel cramped.
3. Queen size: One of the most common sizes of mattress is the queen size, and it has a dimension of 72 x 60 inches to 78 x 60 inches. This is the perfect size for couples but might feel small if you also have a child.
4. King size: The biggest size of mattress available without customization is the king size. Usually, a king-size mattress has the dimension of 72 x 72 inches to 78 x 72 inches. A couple, along with their child, can sleep in this mattress with comfort.
Types of Mattress
You can choose from a variety of mattress types present in the market. Each mattress has been designed for a specific purpose, but people might choose based on the material types.
1. Innerspring: This is one type of mattress available in the market that has steel coils in a different configuration. The Innerspring is the most common type of mattress sold in the market. You will find a different variation that includes layers of cushion with pillow top or gel. It is necessary to remember that having higher coils does not guarantee high quality. If you are a light sleeper, opt for an independent coil, and others can choose the interlocking coil to get a more bouncy feel.
2. Foam: You will find two types of foam mattresses – memory foam and latex foam. If you have back pain or joint pain, then the memory foam mattress is the right choice for you. When you lie down on this mattress, it softens, and once you get up, it comes back to its original shape. When you purchase a memory foam mattress from Centuary mattress, you will get other options such as GreenGel that consists of gel and helps retain the temperature. This product also has increased elasticity, durability, and breathability when compared to other products.
2. Hybrid: Hybrid mattress is a combination of both foam and innerspring mattresses.
Look at the warranty.
It is always suggested to check the warranty card and its terms and conditions when you buy a Centuary mattress online. No one wants to get a mattress that they can’t use after a short while or if it is defective. But when you choose a product from Centuary mattress, it comes with a warranty of 10 years. This way, you can easily use the product and rely on after-sales service.
You should keep the above-mentioned point in mind before you purchase a mattress for your home. As there are various stores in the market that sell the Centuary mattress, it is essential to purchase from the right one. The online store provides its customers with the best deals and prices on the mattress. You will also find no-cost EMI and that too with 0 down payment. Choose the EMI schemes that suit your needs and make the purchase.