Durk Banks better known by a stage name, Lil Durk is an American hip-hop recording artist and singer-songwriter. Durk is the leader of his own collective, Only the Family.
Yet, the rapper is still struggling and going through some legal issues. But still, it is impressive to know how much money he has been able to bring in so short a time.
How Rich Is Rapper Lil Durk? His Net Worth & Salary
Lil Durk has earned a hefty amount of net income. Also, he gained massive popularity from his career as a rapper and songwriter. Durk’s current net worth is estimated to be $3 million. Astonishing isn’t it? The rapper’s wealth has virtually doubled from $228,571 to $400,000 within 5 years.
Apart from singing and songwriting, he is paid well by endorsements, sponsorships, social media leveraging, etc. The American hip-hop artist’s salary is somewhere around $54,118 and his endorsements were calculated above $10,458.
In terms of lifestyle, Durk resides with his family in an extravagant mansion in LA, Hollywood Hills area. Even better, he owns a variety of opulent cars including-Porsche and an all chrome Ferrari.
- Lil Durk has been rapping from a very young age, and his breakthrough came after releasing the first mixtape I’m a Hitta in 2011 and I’m Still a Hitta in 2012 after released from jail on weapon charges.
- His track “Sneak Disin” gained huge popularity. Following that, he started performing on other artists’ tracks including King Louie, Chief Keef, etc.
- In addition, Durk started to gain wider notice in 2013, post releasing another mixtape, Signed to the Streets.
- Except for that, he made a guest appearance on tracks by Trae da Truth, Jim Jonez, and Chinx Drugz, among many other artists.
- In the same year, Rolling stone titled “Signed to the Streets” the 8th Best Mixtape of the Year.
- Afterward, he signed with Def Jam Records and released his debut album, Remember My Name in 2015.
- The album was able to reach #2 on the US Rap and US R&B charts and 14th on the Billboard 200 charts.
- Moreover, the artist released his 2nd studio album, Lil Durk, 2x in 2016 and reached #4 on the US Rap chart and so on.
- His most successful single “My Beyonce” (featuring Dej Loaf) ranked 21st on the US Rap chart.
- Nonetheless, he has collaborated with many other artists like French Montana, Travis Scott, and many more. Durk was nominated for the Best rapper of 2016.