Sara Ramirez is a Mexican-American singer, songwriter as well as an actress who is famous for her role as Dr. Callie Torres on the medical drama Grey’s Anatomy. Also, she won the Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical. Leaving professional career aside, let’s talk about her married life with husband Ryan DeBolt. Also, learn more about her interesting facts and much other stuff.
Married life with Ryan DeBolt
Sara Ramirez married her husband, Ryan BeBolt on 4th July 2012. The couple had been in a long-term relationship and they engaged on 17th June 2011. Her husband made a romantic proposal in the city of love- Paris maybe by singing romantic love songs. Sara took to her social media account to post the good news of her engagement to fans accompanied by a picture of Debolt going down on one knee beside a fountain.
Their wedding which was held in New York was an intimate one with only close family and friends in attendance. It was Sara’s first marriage ever, at the age of 37 years. After 4 years of marriage, Sara announced that she is bisexual during a conference in the year 2016. This was surprising as her character of Cali in Grey’s Anatomy was also bisexual. Although she is a bisexual, Sara is in a romantic marital relationship with her husband.
Many rumors have been flooding in with speculation about actress Sara Ramirez being pregnant. It has been seven years since they got married after a year-long engagement and doesn’t have any children yet. However, before their 2012 marriage, Sara did tell to some online resources that she was open to starting a family and having kids. She told that:
“I’m definitely thinking about it – I will say that. I’m very aware of how old I am and I’m very aware of what that means in terms of statistics, and so, yes, I’m considering it. The clock’s ticking, and I totally hear it”
Sara has remained quite secretive about her personal life and has never spoken to the media about why she and her husband Ryan are yet to have kids. They might be concentrating on their respective career and aren’t ready to have children yet. They are focusing on their career building success ladder, sooner they will decide to extend their family.
Who is Sara Ramirez’s husband Ryan DeBolt?
Sara’s husband Ryan DeBolt is an American business analyzer at TIMES. DeBolt is a very talented and gifted person when it comes to his profession. Also, he is one of the finest business analyzers in the world. Ryan was born on 25th September 1980 in Mexico. During his childhood days, he lived in Mexico, and later he moved to the United States, which is why he has citizenship in both countries.
Currently, he is working as a business analyst at TIME. Ryan’s masterly attitude and expertise allowed him to quickly climb the ladder as an analyst.
Sara Ramirez’s Interesting Facts
- Sara Ramirez was born as Sara Elena Ramirez on 31st August 1975, in Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico.
- As of 2019, she is 44 years old and her horoscope is Virgo.
- Sara is the daughter of Luisa Vargas (mother) and Alberto Ramirez (father).
- She attended Juilliard School, New York City and graduated with a degree in Bachelor’s of Fine Arts (Dramatics).
- Sara holds an American nationality and she belongs to mixed ethnicity (Mexican and Irish-American).
- Sara has an estimated net worth of around $5 million.
- She married her husband, Ryan BeBolt on 4th July 2012.
- She has an average body structure with a decent height of 5 feet 9 inches and her body weight of 79 kg.
- Sara is quite active on various social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.