American football coach, Ed Orgeron is currently serving as the head coach at Louisiana State University (LSU). Previously, he played as a defensive lineman at LSU and Northwestern State University.
In this article, we’ll talk more about his personal life including details about his children, wife, relationships, and other many interesting facts.
Is Ed Orgeron Married or in a Relationship?
Ed Orgeron is not married at the moment but he is in a romantic relationship with a model, Bailie Lauderdale who looks much younger than him. Their relationship came out in public when their photos were leaked into the public in which they were laying together in bed.
The couple might be living a blissful life together without any sign of separation or breakup. They often travel and vacation together to spend their holidays.
Does Ed Orgeron have a Wife/Girlfriend?
Yes, Ed does have a girlfriend. His girlfriend, Bailie is an American model and fashion entrepreneur. She opened her eyes in the year 1992 in Hammond, City in Louisiana, the United States of America. There is not much information on Bailie as she received the spotlight only because of her boyfriend, Orgeron.
Bailie is 31 years younger than Orgeron. When their picture when viral in the public, Bailie deactivated her all social media to stay away from the controversies swirling around the internet.
Two Failed Marriages of Ed Orgeron
Ed was previously married twice in his life. At first, he tied the wedding knot to Colleen Orgeron in the year 1992. They dated for several years and finally exchanged the wedding vows at a private wedding ceremony where their close friends and family were invited. Their marriage did not last long for more than two years so they parted ways in 1994.
After that, he again tied the wedding knot to Kelly Owens in the year 1997. Even being together for more than 2 decades they failed to save their marriage so they filed a divorce on 26th February 2020.
How many children does Ed Orgeron have?
Ed is blessed with three sons from his previous marriages. He welcomed his first son, Tyler Orgeron with Colleen. He shared twins sons, Cody Orgeron, and Parker Orgeron with Kelly.
His son, Cody is currently playing as a football quarterback at the McNeese State Cowboys. Ed loves his three sons equally.
Yes, Ed is related to Cody Orgeron. They have a blood relationship of father and son. Ed plays a vital role in his son’s life in pursuing his career in football.
Who are Ed Orgeron’s Parents?
Ed’s parents are Cornelia Orgeron (mother) and Edward Orgeron Sr. (father). He spent his childhood days with his brother, Stephen Oregon in Larose, a town on the Bayou Lafourche.
Quick Facts of Ed Orgeron
- Ed opened his eyes on 27th July 1961, in Larose, Louisiana, the United States of America.
- As of 2021, he is at the age of 60 years old while his horoscope is Leo.
- Every year, Ed celebrates his birthday on 27th July.
- His birth name is Edward James Orgeron Jr.
- Ed completed his high school education at South Lafourche High School in Galliano, Louisiana.
- He attended the Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, Louisiana, and completed his graduation from there.
- Ed has an estimated net worth of around $4 million as of 2021.
- Ed stands at a height of 6 feet 2 inches tall while his body weight is 108kg.
- Orgeron has grey-black colored hair while he has sparkling dark brown eyes.