Joseph Sikora is an American actor who is famous for his role of the hothead drug dealer as Tommy Egan in the hit Starz series Power. He is making everyone crazy with the news of his secret relationship. Sikora who co-starred with many beautiful actresses has attracted everyone to know about his off-screen life.
He likes to keep his personal details unwrapped but is reportedly married and having a secret wife. Is it true? let’s find it out…
Who is Joseph Sikora Wife?
Joseph Sikora is married to his long-term girlfriend, whom he first met on the set of Boardwalk Empire. In the workplace, he was starring in the role of an abusive alcoholic gambler, while his wife was a makeup artist. After that, the couple started dating.
After some years of their relationship, Joseph tied the wedding knot with his girlfriend in the year 2014. Though Sikora kept the details of his wedding in the dark, his marriage clarified that he was nowhere near being gay.
Joseph has not yet revealed the picture of his wife, but he timely shares his feeling for his wife via his Twitter account. For instance, in 2017’s Valentine’s day, Sikora replied to a tweet, stating that he was relaxing with his wife and a dog. Since the relationship between the couple has flourished since they first met, they are probably planning to start a family.
Joseph’s Rumor to be a gay
Joseph has his own share of the rumors and controversies regarding his sexual orientation. He always hides details about his personal life away from the media spotlight. One of his Twitter followers in April 2015 asked him that if he would like to play the role of a gay. Sikora expressed that if the script demands he would play.
However, his role in the famous TV series, Power has raised the eyebrows of his fans and audience. This prominent role of him in this series left his fans in dire need of clarifications as it concerns his sexual orientation as a gay. The makeup Joseph wears for Tommy Egan role is likewise gayish for viewers of series. Despite that fact, there is no other concrete evidence to question his sexuality while he is already married.
Is Joseph Sikora Related to Eminem?
Joseph Sikora is often seen as Eminem’s look-alike but more than this there is nothing similar between them. Eminem is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, record executive, film producer, and actor who is consistently cited as one of the greatest and most influential rappers of all time, and has been labeled the King of Hip Hop.
Whereas Joseph is an American actor who is famous for his appearance on the American crime drama-thriller titled Power. In that series, he has been playing the recurring role of Tommy Egan alongside 50 Cent and Omari Hardwick from the year 2014 to date.
Interesting Facts of Joseph Sikora
- Joseph Sikora was born on 27th June 1976 in Chicago, Illinois, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, he is 43 years old and his horoscope is Libra.
- Joseph is the son of Albin Joseph Sikora (father) and Barbara Jo (mother).
- He has two younger siblings named, Albin and Chris Sikora.
- Joseph attended Notre Dame College Prep for high school and later, he attended Columbia College Chicago, where he received a BA in theater.
- He made his Broadway debut in the year 2006 on The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial.
- Joseph has an estimated net worth of around $400k.
- He stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches and his body weight is 78 kg.
- Joseph is active on social sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.