Evelyn Lozada is an American professional model, spokeswoman as well as a television personality. She rose to the media spotlight as one of the main stars of VH1’s television series, Basketball Wives. After joining the series, Evelyn remained for three years prior to departing in the year 2013.
She might have earned a decent amount of money from her successful career. How much is her net worth nowadays?
What is Evelyn Lozada Net Worth?
Evelyn Lozada Net Worth & Salary: Evelyn Lozada has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2019. Previously, she had an estimated net worth of $2 million in the year 2018. Most of her net worth is generated from her career as a television personality. Evelyn is the one who has been the five founding cast of the Basketball Wives when it was first premiered. During its initial season, it was said that she received $7.5k per episode.
Following that, Evelyn allegedly negotiated a pay that worked out to be a little under $20k per episode by 2011. For season three alone, it’s estimated that she banked over $150k including possible bonuses for committing to the reunion special. According to some online resources, she allegedly took home a little over $127k in 2011- shortly after making her television debut on Basketball Wives. As for 2010, she had an annual salary of over $270k.
|Net Worth in 2019||$3 Million|
|Net Worth (2018)||$2 Million|
|Income Source As||Model, Spokeswoman, and Television Personality|
Evelyn also models and has received brand endorsements from her gigs. As of now, she is living a lavish lifestyle with his family members but there is no information regarding her houses, car collections, and other properties.
Where is Evelyn Lozada From?
Evelyn Lozada was born in Brooklyn, the United States of America to Nengo Lozada (father) and Sylvia Ferrer (mother). She was raised with her sister, Sylvia in the Bronx by her mother. Evelyn is of Puerto Rican ancestry. She moved to Miami in the year 2007 and was employed as a secretary by an entertainment attorney.
Evelyn Lozada ‘s Career
- Evelyn Lozada moved to Miami in the year 2007 to pursue her career.
- In the initial stage of her career, she indulged herself in all kinds of work. After moving to Miami, Evelyn served as a secretary to an entertainment attorney.
- After that, she worked as the co-owner of Dulce which is a shoe boutique located in Coral Gables, Florida.
- In the year 2012, she posed for PETA’s campaign I’d Rather Go Naked than Wear Fur.
- In the same year, Evelyn along with her brand strategist, Courtney Parker, worked on the novel The Wives Association: Inner Circle.
- It was released by the Cash Money Content books, is about a young woman who dates and marries a football player and then forms a group with other sports wives—The Wives Association.
Evelyn has appeared on several TV shows in her career. She has been appearing in the drama-filled show, Basketball Wives since its starting where she stars as one of the lead roles in the show.
After the series, she was offered for the other series, Ev and Ocho which was supposed to be aired in the year 2013. However, the show never really aired. In the year 2012, Evelyn appeared in the TV show, Iyanla: Fix My Life. In that show, she discussed her personal life and her emotional healing stuff.
Interesting Facts of Evelyn Lozada
- Evelyn Lozada was born as Evelyn Alexandra Lozada on 10th December 1975, in Brooklyn, New York, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, she is 44 years old and her horoscope is Sagittarius.
- Evelyn is the daughter of Nengo Lozada (father) and Sylvia Ferrer (mother).
- She grew up with her sister, Sylvia Lozada.
- Evelyn holds an American nationality and belongs to a Puerto Rican ethnical background.
- She didn’t attend college rather she ended up taking a job as an assistant and later she turned her career into acting.
- Evelyn has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2019.
- She is in a relationship with a former baseball player, Carl Crawford.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches and her body weight is around 56 kg.
- Evelyn is active in various sorts of social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.